The Conference Committee welcomes proposals on the theme and sub-themes which include trends which may shape the future and practical elements of research and academic librarianship. Papers that may not fit into the above topics but relate to the overall theme are equally welcome.
An abstract can be submitted for consideration as one of the following conference session formats:
- Parallel Paper: a 20 minute presentation followed by Q&A
- Lightning Talk: a 10 minute presentation followed by Q&A
- Show & Tell: a 5 minute presentation followed by an opportunity for delegates to have 1-1 discussions with presenters
- Workshop: an interactive 60 minute session which involves the audience participation throughout the session
- Talent Show: This session is ideal for presenting projects, demonstrating technology or pitching ideas. Participants have 3-5 minutes to demo their concepts. Between 5-7 “acts” perform before the audience is asked to vote on their favourite
- Poster Presentation: highlight and share your library activities or research
Oral presentations: 300 word abstract submission
Poster presentations: 100 word abstract submission
The closing date for abstract submission is Midnight (GMT), Monday 16th January 2023. This is a fixed deadline and will not be extended. Further information on the Call for Papers, including presentation types, important dates and submission guidelines are available here.
- Opening of Call for Papers:Monday 28th November 2022
• Deadline for abstract submission: Midnight (GMT), Monday 16th January 2023
• Notification of abstract acceptance: Monday 13th February 2023.
• Deadline for registration of presenters: 5pm (GMT), Friday 24th February 2023
• Deadline for submission of final presentation: Midnight (GMT) Sunday 21st May 2023